AD (728x60)

Friday 30 January 2015

As Simple as Making a Toast !

Share & Comment
.
BLOGGING



















I know, I know… starting a blog can be confusing. Four years ago, when I started my first blog, I knew absolutely nothing about blogs or blogging. I kept searching for information and “how-to” guides on Google, but they all required technical skills and I found them extremely difficult 
to follow. By now, I’ve built and managed more than 20 different blogs, and during that time, I’ve learned a TON about blogging. All I can say is that creating blogs is extremely easy and it does not require any coding skills (HTML). In fact, the whole process is somewhat automatic. So whether you are 20 or 70 years old, doesn’t really matter – you can still make it. Well this is a sample one, which I made in less than 20 minutes. You can do that too; simply follow the steps below.


P.S.: If you EVER get stuck while setting up your blog, get in touch with me and I’ll help you out. 
                                  U can always contact me........presceptor :)



Other Links

             




Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Content

Recent Posts

Why to Choose RedHood?

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
Copyright © How to Create a blog | Designed by Templateism.com